Re: Interactions twixt Lunars and Orlanthi

From: hcarteau_at_lp0Ps0eO9_JNcL6h6Wiho0zFNgSx8Doe23t16rwGa8h5qfHHYoEqySUlYYdCZkwPvw5
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 14:59:12 +0200 (CEST)

I don't mean haunted in the magical sense. :)
/// When you walk the Sword path, your heart and mind are filled with the Power of Death. People around you feel it and are very frightened. Few people dare to look Death in the face. They all forget they all will. We Humakti do not forget, and prepare ourselves for that day. Each day begins with our Awakening Prayer :"Today is a good day to Die. Today is a good day to die. Today is a good..."

What I was trying to say is that a Humakti who still wants to be a warrior but doesn't like the minuses that come with it could embrace Yanafal Tarnils as an alternative without geases and driving children away and such.
/// Then he would be a very wuss humakti, the kind that hasn't felt the Sword's Call and is better off out of our Cult. As for children, who wants them underfoot anyway. I became a Humakti so that I didn't have to deal with the pests.