Re: Introducing Newbies to GLorantha

From: hcarteau_at_l1m_ISaGKRIiWjOa2dZ7InN1GxolQQ5IwAGXE1Ufdrnw9vMzvQqxMG1ygDo25veVDgo
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 00:34:06 +0200 (CEST)

I just bought the full pack of Gloranthan classics from Drive thru RPG. I imagine it shouldn't be impossible to convert these and use them with MRQ2, the only RQ ruleset I have . It's just a bit daunting GMing a rule set and setting I've never played in before, but I guess everybody had to start somewhere.

/// Welcome to the club ! Actually, you don't need to convert all NPCs with full RQ stats - only those which you fully expect the PCs to fight. The others need a name and a short description, so you can make them feel real to your players. And remember there are something like 50 detailed NPC groups for encounters in the Borderlands book, enough to fuel several game sessions.