Re: Introducing Newbies to GLorantha

From: Zachary Kline <zkline_at_e_Vmtc9vtSZU9BAMJ7sk39eg6WT4E_9Q0HMqZ7wNDFQGUSFShaVrwHQgDdUGu862AqXwb>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 16:54:34 -0700

Any tips on the actual conversion process? As someone not familiar with RQ2 and only having MRQ2 to work with, things seem reasonable on the surface. I seem to be missing cult material , and having to integrate the second age stuff with a third age setting seems a bit intimidating for a newbie on top of everything else. Sorry to keep asking so many questions. Some day I'll finally be able to get this setting rolling with people, but as of this point I'm grappling with the very basics. Thanks for any info. Best,
Zack.