Re: Rule One Question

From: Bo Rosén <bo.rosen_at_o9TIWyt1cLGZvUz4QNdotpqdtNvEjnX3eq6paK3uUshvZ78P_7hPDLheMAAkRx9o8d5>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 17:23:38 +0200

2011-10-12 12:47, Roderick and Ellen Robertson skrev:

> > Any chance of seeing an epub version of Rule One sometime in the future?
>
> Hi Bo,
>
> Other than the PDF version, you mean?

Yes. Epub differs in that the layout isn't fixed as with (most) pdfs and thus works better on ereaders and other small screen devices. Unfortunately I don't know much about creating epubs, but there is a piece of free software called Sigil I hear people use though. Reportedly it works on most operating systems as well.

Cheers,
Bo