Re: Rule One Question

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_dFzIy-weWfZ-dRA8vUtXewMt3tvt9XAsN6v637qx20k4yeBLhTSF2e-1ShfE4a-j3n-TZ>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 09:03:25 -0700

>>A mainly text version should be easy enough to produce. I could have a
stab and drop you (RR) one off list if you like.

Sure, let's see what we're dealing with :-). Do you need original files, or can uou work from the PDFs/Archive pages? By "text Only", I'm assuming you'd be stripping out illustrations?

BTW, Rule One could still use articles for the coming issue. The Deadline is nominally Oct 21, but can be extended (I *like* to have 10 days for coding, finding illustrations, layout of the PDF, etc, but I've only got 4 articles so far).

RR
>From such a face and form as mine, the noblest sentiments sound like the
black utterances of a depraved imagination.