Re: Rule One ebooks

From: hcarteau_at_TpkCpTV2IGAo6oq80HWJdr1pAJbkB4EV5PT3_IOPDaNbCcCj9sai7IsWKuN26ohcyLX
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 22:14:31 +0200 (CEST)

Files for reading in those new-fangled ebook readers (Kindle, Nook, IPad, etc. /// OK, so it's a software that allows a text to be read on of these electronic books / tablets things. Thank you.

Don't know what the French equivalents might be). /// Neither do I, in fact I didn't even know what is was !

>From my brief research, it's a format based on XHTML and CSS for the smaller screens of the various devices.
/// Now you're getting esoteric again. But that's OK, I got the drift. Not sure I'm interested in electronic books though. I like handling paper.