(unknown charset) Re: Rule One ebooks

From: (unknown charset) Bo Rosén <bo.rosen_at_JwinTrKIPRPTOHCoxrssLj8pdS65cIM4zZq-54hlcbHxrTjb_OTm43s517KscqzW52s>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 22:53:24 +0200

2011-10-15 22:14, hcarteau_at_odLUC6x26Rxzh6k8IWu5DUBszQAfCvuWUkSxkBn_enngOkd1r0OasosTNfmAXypB1Zy3TM_yh92ai1Q.yahoo.invalid skrev:

> Files for reading in those new-fangled ebook readers (Kindle, Nook,
> IPad, etc.
> /// OK, so it's a software that allows a text to be read on of these
> electronic books / tablets things. Thank you.

Not exactly if I read you right. It's not a program to read the files, it's the type of file. Like .doc or .gif. The point of these types of file is that the text will adapt itself depending on the screen and font size, so the layout is much less rigid than for a pdf for example. A page of text will look different on different screens (or the same screen if you zoom) so it's closer to unformated text than a pdf in that respect.

And thanks guys for doing this.

Cheers,
Bo