Garangordos

From: simonbrayuk_at_SGemLZdA-2f3iKVFdwdIWAxad13Mi22m64RQK5SO8aGY6SZD1JtbkJkMcelGc4Vr
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 07:58:26 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

 You really need to try and get in contact with Martin Hawley, he has access to the Garangrapha a huge tome of ideas and stories we set out when we began working on Fonrit. It contains whole swathes of stories about Garangordos, who has a Gilgamesh element to his character. It details the exodus from Errinoru's forest, the journey through Laskal and arrival in Fonrit, where as you said the destroyed remains of the Artmali empire are inhabited by their squalid blue skinned descendants. I do not have an up to date email for him I am afraid, but Jeff or Rick may be able to help.

Simon