Re: Naveria, Dabur, Pelorian geography & myth

From: Keith <keith.nellist_at_YE2jm7KmT_YQ7kuXybwirneC86E2VyfdsAsncCObepNb9NfD2J6SRv5mOJlyId>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 12:06:25 -0000

The description of the barbarian tribes seems missing from the pdf? I have no idea how they move or score vp.

I'll have to go and check exactly what ended up in the pdf and what I just either had in my head, or edited to much. The barbarian tribes are all supposed to be much the same, just representing feuding Orlanthi barbarians. The idea is that although they are essentially the same culture, they are generally at war with each other, allied with different groups of beast-men, allied with different Malkioni factions.

> Some totem areas are for areas the beast people in question can not enter. Is that intentional?

Not intentional. If there are cases like that then I should have added some explanation. The Bull People are supposed to enter the Sweet Sea and "die" but actually they just disappear underwater.

> There are no farmers on the board at set up as far as I can see? is that correct? how do they enter the game?

The Malkioni "spawn" is a particular order as each caste does something different. Again, I'll need to refer to the actual rules to see what they say and see if that is what I meant them to say.