RE: Re: Naveria, Dabur, Pelorian geography & myth

From: chris jensen romer <chrisjensenromer_at_x6iPnTbPI6GWiiDg3zhYDMCjgOQVdzV-_BX_rjSQQwVjHdc956cet0tC6Yi>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 11:30:28 +0000

hi Keith

thanks again. Im reading the Fronela game now but various things puzzle me. The description of the barbarian tribes seems missing from the pdf? I have no idea how they move or score vp.

Some totem areas are for areas the beast people in question can not enter. Is that intentional?

There are no farmers on the board at set up as far as I can see? is that correct? how do they enter the game?

Finally there are references in the turn order in round descriptions to scoring turns, who scores then? is that when the malkioni factions score for lords controlled? i thought that was each turn.

cheers cj x