Re: Cathora, Herd Mother

From: jorganos <joe_at__GahmtIoq3-zBWYcpKzIS-DxO_MYeyMNtWXLr8Uzs-hPYz7S0L8klcmapahctyfWRxsvIJg.>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 11:08:21 -0000

Keith:
> I'm not agreeing, I've just been busy on mysterious errands for the Blue Lunar Goddess.

> I present as evidence an invisible Loper, proof positive to those with strong enough Truth Magics to be able to see it, that my theory is fact.
>

> There..see it?

My Detect Lies is flaring like wild, yeah...

"fact" is shorthand for "fabricated"?

Jokes aside...

Me:

Herve:
>>>You are fully correct. The loper people are indeed children of Emilla/Serartamal, mother of Artmal, and not of Artmal and Cathora. Zaranistangi are uncles to the artmali.

Roderick Robertson:
>> You guys are agreeing - that's no fun!

I'm not sure that I agree with Herve (except for the "fully correct" part, of course :) ).

We do know that several celestial bodies unloaded human folk with bluish skin in southern Pamaltela, and that the blue moon was involved, and that it wasn't known as Lesilla.

I strongly suspect that Artia would have been involved in some of the actions attributed to the Blue Moon, and that all of the Three Sky Witches would have deposited their man-rune loads.

While we're at the subject of blue planets, what colour is/was the Boat Planet, called Anaxial by the Dara Happans (and what is/was its period)?