Cathora, Herd Mother but not of loper beasts

From: hcarteau_at_5L-ss33-ttjcOasjlO16UQKWhuXiciuN8oIYliaa1tmWEZ1JdJMJX4QgOyo-F_iShEK
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 12:24:56 +0100 (CET)

> I present as evidence an invisible Loper, proof positive to those with strong enough Truth Magics to be able to see it, that my theory is fact.
/// (Doubleplus good, bravo)
Obviously the specimen you produce is a poorly-disguised praxian morocanth, as comparative fore- and rear limbs length show. Not doubting of my colleague's sincerity, I will once again deplore some scholars' credulity : you must not believe every smelly nomad's claim he has found again "the lost tribe" ! I do hope you did not spend your whole credits on this. For those interested, I have a full color print of a loper and his rider at repose, which none of you has seen so far (but I'm not sure I can add it to this message, somebody technical please advise).

Now for more serious stuff.

We do know that several celestial bodies unloaded human folk with bluish skin in southern Pamaltela, and that the blue moon was involved, and that it wasn't known as Lesilla. /// Indeed. She is Serartamal.

I strongly suspect that Artia would have been involved in some of the actions attributed to the Blue Moon, and that all of the Three Sky Witches would have deposited their man-rune loads. "Deposited their man-rune loads" ??? What godlearner trash talk is that ??? Plus, as only the color-blind could ignore, Our Lady Artia is RED. Perhaps your sect encourages color-blindness ?

While we're at the subject of blue planets, what colour is/was the Boat Planet, called Anaxial by the Dara Happans (and what is/was its period)? /// I think it's Blue. As for its period, go check Nick Brooke's ephemerid, a truly awesome work.