Re: Character generation: Sartar book

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_roapF3gcv2L_K_q1UCplj7rkghTkDkz0PMUeLmKn63luzKD3PAJ5oHnrV7NhWJY9>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2011 19:10:21 +0000

Here's a beginning character from one of my players, I've others if you want to see more

Seven Winds Initiate, Aged 50ish

Mystical god-talker 1W

            Mystical vision
            Follow the curved path
            Soothe the pain
	    Cold hands, warm heart
	    Spirit brothers

Air/Storm 2W
(traits - Passionate, Proud, Unpredictable, Violent)

            Call bad wind
            Confuse ‘em
            Magic Throwing stick

Movement 13
(traits - Adventurous, Dynamic, Impulsive, Reckless)

Spirit - Kolat Tradition (Seven winds spirit society) 4W
            On my right – uncle frost – feeling for snow – must tend oak trees
            On my left – the deep well – drunken spirit – never drink alcohol
            Above me – sky defender – take that back – must sleep under the sky

Orlmath Clan 13
            Know local wildlife

Mystic 13

Seven winds sidekick – heron spirit called Flies High, Sees Deep 13

Flaws

            Tormented by Duck Spirits 4W
            Smelly Old Man 1W
            Hates Wearing Clothes 1W

On 6 Nov 2011, at 17:24, michaelL wrote:

> Question about keywords and abilities.
>
> The Sartar book says that you get keywords regarding clan, occupation, and personality. Then you get 9 other abilities.
> I'm having trouble creating 9 other abilities. Maybe it's just me who's used to having a list of skills and abilities right there in the rule book.
>
> I could really use some suggestions.
>
> Frustrated,
>
> Michael

David