Re: A sense of wonder

From: Jeff <richaje_at_lfaTqKMg4JOYhluKvIQ50jpeoaUI1BJ_YRAVX4q3FUBPtbmhG9sltTDqZOi8_XVInu0H>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 05:49:15 -0000

I tend to view things as David Scott does, and certainly the next few books are likely to have the same perspective.

> > > In a sense, Glorantha is downright mediaeval in its technology, taking into account that the Imperial Age saw great mechanical (as well as mechamagical) wonders constructed by the Zistorites.
>
> Luckily the cyborgs were destroyed with most people thinking they were a bad idea. In a sense, Glorantha is like a successful Luddite revolution. Even I'm suspicious of what the dwarfs are really up to.

As far as the Moon Design canon is concerned, there was never any Zistorite cyborgs. You'll never see any reference to "mechamagic" or Zistorite cyborgs (even Sit Tobor the Visitor was an automaton, not a cyborg - and he was not a Zistorite).

Jeff