Re: A sense of Logic

From: hcarteau_at_M5sPDfs7kQopgZh2OieV_gB-nORuVaolmUW4P4FBCbWwSkVilxsgJ57qmq2T2UXN-XC
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 22:29:18 +0100 (CET)

Westerners become interesting only when they fall from Brithini orthodoxy, i.e. when they leave Danmalastan (or later, Brithos).

/// Oh, the horror. Brithini still cling to the Perfect Life. They never gave up on Pure Logic. And they live FOREVER. All of we right-thinking malkioni know in our bones they have it right : their society is Perfect, their magics are All-Powerful, they do not suffer from any of the plights that plague us (hunger, disease, pain, etc.) We of Seshnela should do all we can to emulate the Perfect Ones.