Re: A sense of scale

From: Jeff <richaje_at_wv1pjk6x0zRqDgePReq3hWvgQP0s5jyWqqzHmUWI4ThnOURSI8b07QPobjxHRMl4RjGX>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 16:49:25 -0000

> To my mind, focusing on the metal - either the physical stuff weapons are
> made out of, or the "Metal Ages" (Bronze Age, etc) is the wrong way to
> approach Glorantha (It's the wrong way to approach real world history, too,
> but that's a different question).

You may find it wrong - but believe me, if you are working with artists and trying to commission non-generic/non-medieval pictures, telling them "Glorantha is a Bronze Age world" is mighty helpful. Aesthetically and stylistically Glorantha is a Bronze Age/early Iron Age world, with smatterings of Neolithic and other.

Jeff