Re: A sense of burnt wreckage

From: hcarteau_at_7yf9z7gJ0JZ0oi7q8GlLQVHONqU5dmv3e5BHHVaV8t7I3M2ZppES21wlg7PfVhFdmpz
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 23:09:49 +0100 (CET)

> 1. Their fires are not hot enough. They mostly burn dung with a few sticks of brush. (The magic of the internet tells me that dung fires in a kiln can get up to nearly 1500 F, but copper does not melt until 1984 F.)

Praxians have fire magic.

Praise Waha !!!!

/// Waha my foot. The source of fire is Wild Oakfed, who destroyed Prax once and will do it again. Waha could never set this monster to do proper work helping Man. Praxians are afraid of any fire, it could go out of control and bring Oakfed again. That's why they only light small piss-ant fires and drink their milk raw.

Praise Logic. Bless Malkion who taught us to bend the base elements to our will. Burn the savages.