Re: What's the Otherside like?

From: Rob Thornton <oblate777_at_2Kiip13Er6i_41JCob5qDS-f_9w3E3pHkN63CaJdidFkIu95quT8Sxonv01PnTkZ0k>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 15:53:31 -0500

Pardon me, but I would like to clarify a possible misunderstanding inherent in my previous post (especially since Michael, who is new, may be reading it).

As I reread my post, I seem to imply that the term "heroquesting" was invented by me. Of course, the term "heroquesting" is not mine. It is a Gloranthan term. I was trying to imply that this was my way of explaining the term and not necessarily a complete or the right one. It was poorly written, beg pardon.

Rob