Re: What's this Spike?

From: Keith <keith.nellist_at_ENsXygxJzict3w3_rjNQJ-nD5WcpCqA4NgqFX8I2ZUUwuMNLuoccZj1kSPz0lO>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 22:47:04 -0000

> If it's holding all reality together, and it exploded, how come Glorantha is still here?

Glorantha is held together by a Web woven by Arachne Solara. It is a Compromise between destruction and creation called Time. Time destroys Glorantha every second, and every second creates a new one, almost the same.

> Is part if this spike called The Block? It's on one of the maps I have. It's SE of Sartar, S of Days Rest and the Dead Place and N of the dreaded MONKEY RUINS!
>
> Michael

Monkey Ruins was once the centre of a Baboon Empire, but it was destroyed, or badly Singed, by Oakfed, the Wildfire. The pun works better in French.