Re: Clan generation questions

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_0Ldxksoz7dSl-87UIRM5q3XM6E-kNa86JiwHi9J2HwzP_zcW44Sxr6x4Ka5oBz0R>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 07:29:16 -0800 (PST)

hcarteau, responding to michaelL:

> > Know ritual to peacefully interact with Praxians.  What's a ritual?  Is it like a spell?

> It's probably more a few words of praxian and some sacred signs that mean "I'm no
> bastard outlander, I'm an old friend". Means at least these savages won't charge you
> on sight. Also, it's with one of the praxian tribes only probably (they all hate each
> other, besides hating all foreigners. Prax is a bad place).

I asked Yazurkial. He says: "Ha! I have heard of this ritual. Here is how it works. You see us riding in on our High Llamas. We have no reason to fear you, so are coming openly. You bring out all your valuables. We take what we want and leave. This is very peaceful interaction!"
Also, he said something about Prax being the best of all places anywhere and anyone who doesn't think do being a dirt-grubbing Outlander that smells worse than a morocanth.
Chris