Re: Clan generation questions

From: hcarteau_at_QUSoy19wIol85vt-jk9U-eALxQjHyzaRqfuaJB_aDR9x0l6T25rxhvg4eZqvvKAWptI
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 21:03:17 +0100 (CET)

/// The clan you generated still has a lot of fire !

See, I don't even know what a star captain is. If I'm confused, my players are going to have no idea!
/// Not a problem. I wasn't sure what star captains were either for a long time, so I made it up, since I like the name, it sounded catchy. It appeared much later my own interpretation wasn't too far from canon.

I might just limit magic until I know what I'm talking about.
/// In Glorantha, there are many cool, mysterious names. Make up any explanations you need. Or let the players make them up. You'll all remember more strongly what you invented !

So go ahead. Tell us what a Star Captain could be.