Re: Clan generation questions

From: hcarteau_at_JA6kFir6cif7y_WaKH5Gs46Ymox7oocQtsupEvc84f1ZkvsMbqHQLeTqZpaoyRbO1EZ
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 20:59:57 +0100 (CET)

I asked Yazurkial. He says: "Ha! I have heard of this ritual. Here is how it works. You see us riding in on our High Llamas. We have no reason to fear you, so are coming openly. You bring out all your valuables. We take what we want and leave. This is very peaceful interaction!"
Also, he said something about Prax being the best of all places anywhere and anyone who doesn't think do being a dirt-grubbing Outlander that smells worse than a morocanth.

/// Yup, exactly what I meant. Ragged primitives riding pathetic, wretched animals come yelling at you. It's their home ground and they outnumber you 50 to 1. So you have to play nice. The only thing they understand is strength, so after you kill a few of them (which is not difficult for warlike, well-equipped orlanthi) the others will run away like the cowars they are. Except the Storm Bull berserkers, who might do anything.

Fortunately, Prax is such a wretched place that orlanthi don't have reasons to go there, unless harried by lunar troops.

Derik Furman said : "The only good praxian is a dead praxian"