Re: An analogy for Esrolia?

From: hcarteau_at_CjnDmzJ_lIcvZE4-5nlGXO4k260sLQ9B1DHZV4GoGPOtMKhxwg1z7v4tI3SePd1JBfi
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 18:16:31 +0100 (CET)

Yeah, it's a pure work of love. The gentleman (and his wife) who wrote all this had a huge campaign going on about getting the Pharaoh, sorry Belintar, back. I played some games with them a while back - they did have a sense of the epic, and built a very riveting Glorantha.

Hervé

Wow, that site has tons of info for the Kethaela fanactic, I haven't had time to really sinkmy teeth into it yet, but I have certainly bookmarked it. Thank you very much for directing me to this site, i will mine it for all it is worth!