Re: Secrets of the Than

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_xykRC6V0vkhz3iCdMiPbPFLA8-jj1nZ5A2CxRaeXe837cKubeIj8qbdWV03-2lO_yjL>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 10:59:27 +1300

On 11/27/2011 6:19 AM, simon_hibbs2 wrote: >
> Cannibalism, or rape, to establish superiority and domination are about much more than the need to eat and the need to procreate.
Except that you are straying from arguing that act and resorting to the intentionality behind the act to make it chaotic. But that just makes the act itself unchaotic. And I don't find the evil intentions alone to be sufficient cause for chaos.

> Sure, but the [Lanbrili] take stuff for a reason.

For selfish reasons as I have pointed out before. So why are the Ogres (who are following their own natures) chaotic and the Lanbrili not? That's the problem I have with the theory that actions taking in certain moral contexts are chaotic; it just confuses evil and chaos.

--Peter Metcalfe