Re: The origin of Ogres.

From: Chris Holden <chris_at_sN7cULpDJnoppq9j-D9W_cHpHutDu3BI3GiuDtKlVicYjZGleU3NPSQdaS5AxsMzivkTfc>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 23:25:20 -0000

  I'm turning into a Lunar here, or perhaps an Illuminate, but I think people should forget about any moral aspect to chaos. Acts are not chaotic because they are evil, despite what Heortlings and Praxians might tell you. They are about destroying the world. Broo are nasty, evil creatures that are also chaotic. They are not chaotic because they are nasty and evil. They may be nasty and evil because they are chaotic, (and everyone hates them, and their lifestyle is repulsive and they spread disease and reproduce in horrible ways)

And of course, you must remember chaos is required to heal the world, or how else is the Red Goddess part of the Great Compromise.

Chris