Re: Quick Summary of Gloranthan Cultures Part Two: Westerners

From: Frank <frank_rafaelsen_at_oxFgAVcWabmBt6XDC8-82tEm-CStZK6yY7naRRW2LDVkQ1Kz7aTzzUmxv5hM>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 12:28:51 -0000

Paradoxically, this made me remember a quote from Greg in one of the old con transcripts from the nineties, where he expressed amusement that so many people objected to using medieval analogues for the west. I guess the gloranthan wheel must have turned again, like so many times before.

But this time, it has left me behind. I must confess that the need to differentiate between medieval Russia and medieval Lithuania is a wee bit too esoteric for me. Luckily I got the Book of Glorious Joy before I let go, so I can always go back to "my" west.

Being first and foremost a gloranthan _gamer_, I have to ask one question though: are the changes worth it?