Re: Quick Summary of Gloranthan Cultures Part Two: Westerners

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_HG4Qp121cnMiMSj-FLDcHaU6ka1r6aElDU3in0A1r-T_W7li-Xgf6nrraRELFB50BFN>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 22:03:35 +0000

Howard wrote:

> Personally, I have always hated the West.

Unsurprisingly, I loved it. But I suspect that's a minority opinion, and it certainly seems to be a somewhat divisive issue.

> To me, rightly or wrongly, it came about b/c of Pendragon and Greg's
> work on that game/mythos,

I believe that's correct - and, from my POV, it was much the better for it.

> To me, it never belonged in Glorantha.

Whereas, for me, it was a key element in my enjoyment of the setting. (Not the only one, obviously, but a very important one, nonetheless).

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic

Not a Dead Communist: http://jrevell.blogspot.com/