Re: Playing possession by ghosts in an interesting way

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_T-E1S2icFPPrQIgUp8j78jcSVFKSplDKYzBqO92_Q9U2bGT1i6iaeYjbqvglXVzx>
Date: Wed Dec 07 13:06:27 2011

On 7 Dec 2011, at 18:15, hcarteau_at_AV4OIWu8DvSEx3SJ_CJcBHDzsRHrD8Pwmp7K94Mm8OlOWMVYN0wd9XhoXUwNO5ztXryGY0HIO1WIrg.yahoo.invalid wrote:

> /// So if the ghost's overpowering urge is to GET AWAY FROM THIS PLACE, anything the PC tries to do that doesn't imply running away from here has to overcome the ghost's resistance ?

Yes, but once away the fun starts.

> Hm. Interesting, but how do I prevent this frome becoming a little repetitive ?

I'm assuming the ghost will want to get away from a specific place and that the players will want to leave at some point. If this isn't the case then yes it will become repetitive.

The fun starts when they leave that place and the ghost's other objectives appear.

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433