Re: How About a GTA 2? [WAS Hrestol's Saga / Book of Kings]

From: hcarteau_at_8RlAb6nhEBQbJRVyM76bXgHUudylnJZ69PRLzx8AihiM8JKYnrVLIQ04zLtfLm1AeTx
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 08:31:55 +0100 (CET)

De: Jeff <richaje_at_4ZhjZho3x9PDsn9vmfLyS2lFBiN7aBDlF7OnMvtb8ONc9BGRjTE2X3FCDJ7uC7vL_SRuiS6qaMHWLTo.yahoo.invalid>

As the Keeper of the Archives, I have no interest in keeping the archives "secret". A lot of previously GTA-only material is going to be available for free when we are finished with the website redesign. Other books are going to be released in a finished form. But my goal as Line Editor is to get you Gloranthaphiles access to everything I have.

/// O Keeper, would this vast sum of knowledge include the Ten Secrets of Glorantha ? The One List nobody ever saw without going blind and mind ? The one that states the zoria queen is mother of the kingdom of war, etc ?