Re: How About a GTA 2? [WAS Hrestol's Saga / Book of Kings]

From: Jeff <richaje_at_bVQ_erZCBatxgJylFrEhJzPUQHsA4FPmNUMJ8GindBBdQWTNYZMs5x3Y-JksoX_sZLQh>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 05:54:58 -0000

> But I'm also much more liquid than I was ten years ago and for the first time in ages there are a fair number of new Gloranthans who might want access to archival sources.

As the Keeper of the Archives, I have no interest in keeping the archives "secret". A lot of previously GTA-only material is going to be available for free when we are finished with the website redesign. Other books are going to be released in a finished form. But my goal as Line Editor is to get you Gloranthaphiles access to everything I have.

Jeff