Re: How About a GTA 2? [WAS Hrestol's Saga / Book of Kings]

From: Glass <glass_at_rpTc-Kx4OzPVjexArHsZpNwKcpu3LvV9PTJ3gOoAt0sMDY-MlxfTFdZmmXfIMXYX8rUfni>
Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2011 21:36:15 -0000

I'd just like to reopen this thread as Sacred Time approaches.

I know the bittersweet story of the GTA business structure and I appreciate that vast amounts of material are now free.

But I'm also much more liquid than I was ten years ago and for the first time in ages there are a fair number of new Gloranthans who might want access to archival sources.

Hard to believe even "new" texts like King of Sartar are pushing 20 years old and even things like "Greg Sez" are a decade gone.

Call it GTA 2. Call it FOG. Call it a Lore Auction. There might be a place for it within the Moon Design era.