Sources for Hero quests

From: Zachary Kline <zkline_at_yVdQtAVpX5J4pwEbuyEE_5CKQfWDdF5EwvXN2FgYoVZYOA2ZDSxtCNENjktZnORzfm0Ca>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 13:05:45 -0800

Hi ALl,
As I prep for my Glorantha campaign I'm wondering what sources I can draw upon for heroquests? They seem rather an abstract concept, at least as described in the Sartar book. I've played the game King of Dragon Pass extensively, and know of the quests in there. How do people tend to handle this? I could invent myths, of course, but I was wondering if there were any other sources people recommend. Is the Book of Heortling Mythology worth a purchase? I guess I'm just trying to wrap my head around the concept of HQs. I don't foresee running one for a while, but my players are interested in doing so eventually, and I need to stay ahead of them. :) Any input would be appreciated.
Best,
Zack.