Disconnected use of Magics (was Vampirism)

From: hcarteau_at_opmHcbh0nueqWuBVcSyThNBohetXtp2wqKMVNsWnlZS9iM0j20QORqpq4OdSV5J_qVP
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 19:19:33 +0100 (CET)

Gods don't get a choice in the matter (vampires using their Magics drained from a victim)
/// I agree. Vampires rip life away from the universe, and Magics are Life. They take it, they use it, even anti-chaos feats (though I realize I'm not sure about Healing magics as I write this)

Illuminates can hide their infractions from their god, spells traded can be traded via Issaries and can be used for any purpose, magic can be embedded in Truestone and used by anyone (not sure about how HQ models this, or whether this is an outdated idea).
/// All these concepts still are "go" in my Glorantha : you can "can" Magics and have it used later, by somebody else, who possibly has nothing to do with the Source of this magic - IF there are no "user conditions" on the item.