Re: My Name is Legion (was Is Spell Trading the hallmark of a vampire squid? (was: Vampirism))

From: Keith <keith.nellist_at_CtV5nCPz9J2KypB73YD6hlLNAERxsrIps_t-N71OMMEUyJss8jTTJ7H-KGXCNz>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 23:04:54 -0000

I'd also go short of a full legion of 5000 Vampires, and canteen logistics would surely be a problem. I guess a reasonable number could be entombed waiting for the stake to be removed, blood to be dripped on them, etc. to distrub their peace until they're needed for active duty.

My assumption was that the legion was smaller and that it was propaganda from one side or the other. I'd also assume that this was a clan of vampires that defended itself from the Lunar Empire by becoming allies, and that they are really acting in their own best interest without one bit of loyalty to the Moon or Emperor.