Re: Is Spell Trading the hallmark of a vampire squid?

From: hcarteau_at_dXgOydm7Ghv-cNrJvEEtsetIN7gW-ivyAIq2NMW4e0yTgmPRS_FcXHcqfFsPBaPgvaB
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 09:09:13 +0100 (CET)

Now there's damned little to describe what Delecti is like now (save for Dragon Pass stating that he inhabits corpses, via brain transplants I suppose, until they wear out) and there is a huge disconnect between his prior life as Chief Remaker and Dancers of Darkness's conception of him as the incarnation of Nontraya.

/// First, thank you for the delightful explanation about difference between "tearing off bits of cold flesh" and "drinking hot blood". Perfectly ghastly, made by stomach churn (I'm getting easy to upset in my middle age).

Second, let's not forget that delicti was high-level advisor to the EWF Dragon Ring, and before that he was a very powerful zzabur from Slontos, a true God Learner. Some even say he was the one who triggered the Goddess switch, and had to defect when the experiment failed. This colorful résumé should make him a super-special, one-of-a-kind vampire.