Re: Is Spell Trading the hallmark of a vampire squid?

From: hcarteau_at_UBdmuI5dlhwE2dZzMrXU-Uqabg7LAZ2WetccGhginuBakN_jDBlgPTARFE9o2gNZEL_
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 16:31:30 +0100 (CET)

> Second, let's not forget that delicti was high-level advisor to the EWF Dragon Ring, and before that he was a very powerful zzabur from Slontos, a true God Learner. Some even say he was the one who triggered the Goddess switch, and had to defect when the experiment failed. This colorful résumé should make him a super-special, one-of-a-kind vampire.

Was he? All I know for certain is that Rick Meints is putting the *official* Delecti and Upland Marsh material out very soon. Rick is the master of the Marsh and he knows what goes on there better than anyone else.

/// Well, I remember associating with Delicti (Rick himself, in his usual poncho) and going with him/it, along with a few others (Lorenkarthen / Aroka and a waertaegi sorcerer) down to the Deepest Waters, waking up Great Ktoohoolo, triggering the Closing, sinking Jrustela and ending the second age. I knew of his secret, shameful past then. Of course, they were all pawns in my hands, those of Xu Chi, the only Person in this affair (the others were all barbarian animals and monsters). Bwaah ah ah.