Re: Vampirism

From: Jeff <richaje_at_VFRzm0NwV4uE9yb_mpsR4AGeV1hTy9DVp4D41HZKCSXsVdqHeZXX5Su3QK6Dl0C0gsJ2>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 17:29:41 -0000

> Sometimes all this elemental division ceases to make sense...

I think part of the problem is you are over-analyzing and over-categorizing things. An undead thing needs blood or some other part of the living to continue its horrific existence. Some drink blood - the Water of life for all mortals. I know some others that suck out your breath, others take away your warmth, and so on.

What matters is that these things are Unliving and need some essential part of the living to continue their foul existence.

Jeff