Re: The Sweet Sea

From: Keith <keith.nellist_at_3r3o6Ms1mdRGIPHfBB8FehEbPamm9x4dmadPvl9njS3JL1Zo07kit8HKCyT6mK>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 22:06:16 -0000

The interesting thing about the Sweet Sea is that it has one source - one big river that feeds into it - and two rivers that come out of it. This would be unusual geography in our world.

My recommendation would be to start with the Glorantha wiki http://glorantha.wikia.com/wiki/Sweet_Sea

which gives the impression that The Entekosiad contains most of what is known about the Sweet Sea.

I used the Sweet Sea as the destination of the Bull People of Fronela in the History of Fronela, as they appear to have migrated there from Western Fronela in the Dawn Ages.

The shores of the Sweet Sea have an interesting mix of woods full of Bear People and Aldryami, mountains, mist shrouded mtysterious Charg, then civilised Bindle and Spol.