Re: Draugr and other undead

From: jorganos <joe_at_aCOmgZzeWXUJfaixbYYewtaKPJtIRFkXRm7qRz5BEmbA-Ve4DMVOKap3TORctHyXqjSINKo.>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 05:55:07 -0000

Herve (or rather Silkinister):

> "Sword Sages". Ah. I knew one who tried to distract his opponents with his uninterrupted adresses while fighting. Most useless feat I ever saw ; he died very early in his "defender of knowledge' career. When you fight undeads, you must focus. There's only you and your blade, which become one, and your opponent.

Funny... in my experience, dying is what Humakti excel at, unable to choose when and how to fight. Humakti fighting the lesser undead makes the combat intelligence about equal on both sides - ambushing zombies doesn't really give you that much of an advantage.

(Unless you make "never participate in an ambush" a feat to prevent being ambushed...)