Re: Is Spell Trading the hallmark of a vampire squid?

From: Keith <keith.nellist_at_h0txrfaU1lCEABxaKovOVcwbLLxoqvl101GomcVogkeCsxd-GEGiGPmB6dSSJf>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 11:06:55 -0000

It seems obvious to me that a ghost is not un-dead. The spirit of a dead person, not an undead spirit. The spirit, soul, ghost, of a person normally exists when they are alive and when they are dead. It is the body that changes in states between alive, dead, and between those states as undead.

My definition of undead would be a body animated without a spirit/soul/essense. So a vampire is an animated body without a spirit but maintaining existence through willpower, evil magic and bad habits. I admit, my definition fails when we consider ghouls, twitcher zombies, and others but I'm working on it.

Keith