The many meanings of vivamort

From: Kenrae <kenrae_at_opBZi_phFPaCZLUSXbxkfbZ92gzsyjaQs7IFVTjYgomUNRY8QkUuTvMjaniopCkHqnUUT>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 00:26:03 +0100

Those who rallied around that cry were basically bloodthirsty soldiers. It was a warcry to demonstrate their fearlessness.

Even nowadays there's a part of the army, the "Legion", that has one song that says "Soy un novio de la Muerte", which means "I'm Death's boyfriend". You can watch it in youtube if you search those words, it's easy to find.

Mmm, there's Humakti material there...

Sergi Díaz