Re: Too much Skyrim, not enough Glorantha

From: matthew.cole <matthew.cole_at_uw_IDzY10m8aR1tLLuiY6oeIUq7rx7X88rNz94Ie8Ki7FL4pZ2hY74f7gGeuOgm>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 20:23:50 +0000

I feel the same about Skyrim, my character is a Nord too and just joining the Stormborne. The dragons could be dream dragons (although they are too pansy), there are storm runes everywhere. It has a distinctly S:KoH feel to it and enhances my experience in both mediums (table top and computer). Could even be good publicity. It's a shame it's not multiplayer, we could set up our own tribal server otherwise :)