Re: Too much Skyrim, not enough Glorantha

From: Todd Gardiner <todd.gardiner_at_ao95CabiRraYBV-sdT__z-1Z4pVqVEAP2IyVw1h9Ksl4S6ZrvqUAdvMU_Ks_zi>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 14:30:28 -0800

Hypothetically one could use the upcoming Skyrim SDK and the fan-made policy for Glorantha to make and tell Glorantha stories with the engine for Skyrim. The game mechanics would be different, obviously, but then again they are different between Heroquest and Runequest, so not sure if that is a problem.

But it took two years for a team of 100 to make Skyrim, so doing a home-brew would be quite a large undertaking. (And would have to be passed by Jeff and Greg before releasing to the public).