Re: Thank you for Glorantha!

From: hcarteau_at_elxT-0gC4ioDawBnpLsFRwjnl9Zll0HFwt-AE-WzrqooVeajDpA8ctLhhw3UQF07H1L
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 11:33:08 +0100 (CET)

It's a true pleasure to read such messages as Chris'. The "part-time archeologist / ethnologist / story teller" approach is a very good definition of how I feel when building a scenario myself.

Many hours of enjoyment in gaming and gamemastering to y'all in 2012. Keep your Swords True !

Hervé

Hi Chris

Great to hear from you! From what I've read of your approach, I'd bet your players are having a really good game too! Looking forward to hearing about it!?

Cheers

Matthew