Re: Daxdarius player character

From: robin <robin_mitra_at_HbRe2_Z6kQOTKSvd6ytRJT0l72GVtNmkvyaFtAFOq5Kvh1ht_uPYMaCJeePcYIrP>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2012 20:18:50 -0000

My point exactly. In the ILH1 the Pelandan army is mentioned but of course not described in detail. For example I am not sure whether ten years service is common. Pelanda and Daxdarius seem to have 4 as their lucky number, hence I would assume basic military service would be either 8 or rather 16 years. And what rank would she hold after 24 years? I didn't want her to be too high in the hierarchy, so I thought she started as a soldier. Or do you think starting as a commissioned officer would be more appropriate? Would she have to be of noble blood to do so?

Interesting. So she followed her orders but still angered somebody. I like that even better than disobeying an order.

Well, the day will come that the Empire will acknowledge our true importance.

RoM