Re: No chaos in the West ?

From: Santo Sengupta <aumshantih_at_AAM191TwVrjSEgmUu6KPKSv4NCKHOSM4GMh3Wobe8mLRdZApWBA18QQhbM-R3-okX>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 17:13:53 -0500

Namaste:
I would say the Westerners have different concepts of Chaos - Entropy, Sin (which is something different really), Error, The Devil as was previously mentioned. I've run into this a lot when exploring Eastern Glorantha - the Unworld of Chaos still exists, but its mythic and historic manifestations are quite different.

-Santo
aum shanti shanti shantih.
"The world is like the impression left by the telling of a story." - from the Yoga Vāsiṣṭha