Re: Vulture Country - sources

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_GLM8XLwCGSf-ssU8VrXjwG1O2akZ_ZXIUmksHnuzD68VQEvpQI0hX3I-OHk-VUJnfKi>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 17:57:15 +1300

On 1/16/2012 10:40 AM, Hannu Kokko wrote:
> Hi
>
> Trying to find out all the sources on Vulture Country (and Copper Sands). There is a brief mention in Borderlands, Cults of Prax, Okamoto campaign log. I seem to recall reading some other sources as well long time ago, what would you suggest.

Tales of the Reaching Moon #14 and Drastic Prax has the best info on Prax and the Wastelands that I know of. The forthcoming Pavis: Gateway to Adventure may have more when it's released real soon now.

That said Vulture Country and the Copper Sands are bleakest and most inhospitable parts of the Wastelands such that there isn't going to be anything much written about them.

--Peter Metcalfe