I am rather curious about the actual experience of Hrestoli Joy, putting aside the theological discussions about its nature for a moment. I understand it happens every now and then during regular worship, and possibly on some special occasions as well. I also understand that it can happen to people in non-Hrestoli churches.
- What does it actually feel like? Is it a very individual experience, or does it transcend individuality? How self-conscious is a person while experiencing Joy? is it just a rapturous feeling of oneness with the Invisible God/a higher level of the Universe, or is there something more to it?
- Would it feel differently depending on one's beliefs (Church or individual)?
- How often would it generally happen?
- Would it happen to some people more often than to others?
- Can an uninitiated outsider tell that someone is actually experiencing Joy?
- How long does it usually last?
Powered by hypermail