Re: Iqari

From: Lawrence Whitaker <lawrence.whitaker_at_gVbddt9SKEdAb4USNCWjN-pVFnDnXrLpq8k1mLIdoYhOZsnKcCMXQewg6S>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 18:04:07 -0500

Pete and I invented them. Back when Pete was working on the Mongoose Races books he asked Greg if there were any rules about creating new sapient races and Greg said, I believe, that Pete could invent new ones if he wanted to.

They were originally created for our Gwenthia book and are a particular favourite of ours, so we threw them into a few places.

They're part human, part raptor. Quite ferocious, but also with a developed civilisation. Its possible Pete's developing them further for the Gloranthan Bestiary, so you may be seeing more of them. They'll also be in the RQ6 core rules.

--
One day I feel I'm ahead of the wheel
And the next its rolling over me...

Rush - 'Far Cry'