Re: Rhino Helm

From: Lord Hennamono <lord_at_pbiLxXbssFOTFG5-bGwXaIg1qQAamEWbqLxwBujC4uvASXzjCgoyjSnQqHb35z0YlV3elbW>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 23:29:35 +0000

On 28/02/12 23:14, David Scott wrote:
> I'm very impressed that it got used. I've still got the other others that didn't win.
I shall find out if I can post them if anyone is interested.

I'd certainly be interested!

It was an invention of mine for a specific requirement for a specific game (as were a few others I put in for the competition that I'm not sure I even have records of anymore - hence doubly interested in seeing them again!)

I realize in retrospect that I am probably appearing on this forum as "Lord Hennamono", an old handle of mine, but I am the John English who created said item...